How to Book
Sut i Archebu Tocynnau
BOX OFFICE OPENING TIMES
Monday – Saturday 10.00am to 8.00pm
You are now able to purchase tickets for any live show or cinema screening in advance. Our Online Box Office on this website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - and you can purchase tickets right up until 2 hours before the scheduled performance time. You will need your credit or debit card to complete the transaction.
BY TELEPHONE: 01646 695267
All major credit cards accepted, and we can post tickets to you for just £1.00 extra. Reserved tickets must be paid for within 5 working days. Remember! After 6.30pm the Box Office is often busy, so we may not be able to answer your call. Please leave a message on our answering machine.
Pop in to the Theatre and see exactly where you’ll be sitting.
Send to Box Office, Torch Theatre, St. Peter’s Road, Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire SA73 2BU
Send your contact details and details of the required performances, dates, times and any concessions. Please make your cheque payable to Torch Theatre Ltd., and add £1.00 or an SAE if you wish to have your tickets posted to you.
Lower price tickets (shown in brackets) are available to children under 16, full time students, senior citizens, Equity members, BAFTA Wales members and those in receipt of Jobseeker and other state benefits. There is no charge for carers of disabled patrons. We may ask to see proof of status.
Buy 10 tickets and get the 11th ticket free. Schools, colleges and groups should contact the Torch Box Office to claim their Group Discounts.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Tickets may be exchanged for another night of the same show/film, at the discretion of the management and subject to availability. We do not offer refunds unless we are able to re-sell your tickets, in which case an admin charge of £1.00 per ticket will be payable.
Conditions of Sale
1. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
2. The Management reserves the right to make any change to the programme without prior notice
3. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission
4. Babies and very young children may be admitted at the Management’s discretion: a ticket may need to be purchased
5. Smoking is forbidden in the Torch Theatre
6. The use of cameras or any form of recording equipment is forbidden
7. Mobiles and pagers must always be turned off
8. From time to time the Management may make available special discount offers and withdraw such offers without prior notice
We collect and use personal information in order to:
• Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement that you may have with us.
• Anticipate and resolve problems with your service.
• Carry out market research and the tracking of sales.
• Create and inform you of products and services provided either by us or by carefully selected third parties that you may be interested in, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
This personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address and any transactional information in relation to order fulfilment. The data we collect may be provided to Data Processors for analysis so that we may tailor the goods, services and marketing materials we, and other third parties, offer to you (where you have consented to receive the same). If you do not wish to receive mailings from us and/or from our partners, please contact us.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the type of browsers you use or the website from which you linked to us. This information is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the website and you cannot be identified from any of this information.
Competitions and Offers
When you visit the Torch Theatre online booking facility, or register for our e-newsletters, we send ‘cookies’ to your computer, or similar device, which are essential for making purchases with us and useful for storing your user preferences. They also help prevent fraud by providing a way of recognising you so that only you can access your personal data.
As cookies are so useful we don't recommend you disable them but if you really want to you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, which allows you to choose whether or not to accept it. If you do decide to disable your cookies you can click here to find out how.
We aim to keep our records as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details that you have supplied us with at any time you can contact us using the details below.
The technology that we use and the policies that we have implemented are intended to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. We will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controllers are the Torch Theatre Company Limited. We may from time to time use data processors, who are not employees, agents or otherwise connected with us, with whom we have an agreement to process your data.
If you would like to contact us click here.
The Management’ is the Torch Theatre Company Limited | St Peter’s Road | Milford Haven | SA73 2BU | Registered Number 1327289 | Charity Number 508985 | VAT Number 326 8491 35
SUT I ARCHEBU TOCYNNAU
AMSERAU AGOR Y SWYDDFA DOCYNNAU
Dydd Llun – Dydd Sadwrn 10.00yb hyd 8.00yh
Gallwch brynu tocynnau i unrhyw sioe fyw neu ddangosiad yn y sinema o flaen llaw ar-lein ar ein gwefan www.torchtheatre.co.uk
AR Y FFÔN AR 01646 695 267
Derbyniwn pob prif gerdyn credyd, a gallwn bostio tocynnau atoch am £1.00 yn ychwanegol. Rhaid talu am docynnau sydd wedi eu cadw o fewn 5 diwrnod gwaith. Cofiwch! Ar ôl 6.30yh mae’r Swyddfa Docynnau yn aml yn brysur, felly mae’n bosibl ni fyddwn yn gallu ateb eich galwad.
Galwch heibio’r theatr i weld ym mha sedd y byddwch yn eistedd.
I Swyddfa Docynnau, Theatr y Torch, Heol San Pedr, Aberdaugleddau, SA73 2BU. Anfonwch eich manylion cyswllt a manylion y perfformiad dewisol, dyddiadau, amserau, ac unrhyw gonsesiynau. Gwnewch eich siec yn daladwy i Torch Theatre Ltd., ac ychwanegwch £1.00, neu amlen â’ch cyfeiriad a stamp arni i ni gael postio’ch tocynnau atoch.
Mae tocynnau am brisiau is (dangosir mewn cromfachau) ar gael i blant o dan 16 oed, myfyrwyr amser llawn, yr henoed, aelodau Equity, aelodau BAFTA Cymru, gofalwyr cwsmeriaid anabl a phobl sy’n derbyn lwfans Ceisio Gwaith a budd-daliadau gwladol eraill. Mae’n bosibl gofynnwn i weld prawf o’ch statws.
BWCIO MEWN GRWP
Prynwch 10 tocyn a chewch yr 11eg am ddim. Dylai ysgolion, colegau a grwpiau cysylltu â Swyddfa Docynnau’r Torch i hawlio eu Disgowntiau Grŵp.
AD-DALIADAU A CHYFNEWIDIADAU
Gallwch gyfnewid tocynnau ar gyfer noson arrall o’r un sio/ffilm yn ôl disgresiwn y rheolwyr ac yn ddibynnol ar argaeledd. Ni allwn gynnig ad-daliadau oni bai y gallwn ailwerthu eith tocynnau, ac os felly byddwn yn codi tâl o £1.00 y tocyn am hyn.
1. Ni chaiff hwyrddyfodiaid fynediad hyd nes y bydd toriad addas yn y perfformiad
2. Mae’r rheolwyr yn cadw’r hawl i wneud unrhyw newidiadau i’r rhaglen heb roi rhybudd o flaen llaw
3. Mae’r rheolwyr yn cadw’r hawl i wrthod mynediad.
4. Caiff babanod a phlant ifainc iawn fynediad yn ôl ddisgresiwn y Rheolwyr: mae’n bosibl bydd angen prynu tocyn.
5. Mae ysmygu wedi ei wahardd yn Theatr y Torch.
6. Mae defnyddio camerâu ac unrhyw fath o offer recordio wedi ei wahardd.
7. Rhaid pob amser troi ffonau symudol a galwyr i ffwrdd
8. O bryd i’w gilydd gall y Rheolwyr gynnig cynigion disgownt arbennig a thynnu’r math gynigion yn ôl heb roi rhybudd.
‘Y Rheolwyr’’ yw Cwmni Cyfyngedig Theatr y Torch | Heol San Pedr |Aberdaugleddau | SA73 2BU | Rhif Cofrestredig 1327289 | Rhif Elusen 508985 | Rhif TAW 326 8491